At Imperio, we are committed to the utmost standards of ethics and integrity as well as the highest level of excellence throughout the company.
Imperio’s Team is extremely talented and dedicated. We are recruiting high-energy, self-motivated individuals to join our all-star team of industry innovators. We believe in hard work, a fun atmosphere, and the sort of creativity that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives.
Position: Financial Controller – Full time
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Fluent Greek and English language
- Excellent use of Windows, office, accounting programs
- Day to day supervision of the accounting department
- Ensure proper accounting for construction/development contracts, work in progress and revenue recognition
- Monitoring Tax and VAT issues, correspondence with the relevant authorities and ensuring overall tax compliance
- Review and approve payments and journal entries
- Review of monthly payroll before processing
- Prepare and monitor budgets and cash flow projections of the Group
- Review and approve annual and interim financial statements of the Group
- Review and approve bank, debtor, creditor reconciliations
- Provide full support to all subordinates when and where necessary
- General business interest and awareness
- Good communication, and time management skills
- Motivation and initiative
- Integrity and trustworthiness
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.
Over the last few years, Imperio has reset the coordinates of contemporary living in Limassol, Cyprus, by developing distinctive properties that offer enhanced quality of life, superior design and incomparable value. With its remarkable properties, Imperio has achieved an enviable portfolio of success stories, which are the foundations of its reputation for delivering quality that is based on the high specifications built into every property.
Since its establishment in 2004, the company’s goal has been unequivocal: to design and create properties that deserve their presence, each offering something unique and distinctive, for the benefit of society at large.