We are seeking to recruit a Facilities & Operations Manager to join our expanding team in Limassol.
In the role, the successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for leading the operations of our buildings, providing excellent customer service and leading our team of professionals.
Our team is a diverse and forward-thinking group that manage and maintain Imperio’s real estate projects. We oversee and develop a portfolio of residential, commercial and hospitality projects, provide outstanding facilities and services, lead sustainability initiatives, including commute, energy and waste management, to reduce Imperio’s environmental impact, and do everything we can to ensure the health and safety of all personnel and clients within our facilities. We are seeking an experienced, collaborative, and highly motivated professional to join our team as a Facilities & Operations Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for overseeing the implementation of policies, procedures, and programs that will assure well-managed and maintained facilities.
- Create and control budgets and costs, oversee property management services, and vendor service agreements (e.g., maintenance of building, mechanical systems, and janitorial service)
- Lead the delivery of services including cleaning, security, repairs and maintenance, waste and landscaping through a network of principle contractors, outsourced providers and in-house teams.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program, including regular inspections of facility equipment and systems to ensure functionality and conformance with operational standards. Keep maintenance logs and reports on daily activities.
- Administer vendor or sub-contractor agreements to ensure quality services and goods are provided to meet specifications, on-time and within budget.
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance with relevant legislation and company policies, procedures and completing monthly safety sampling assessments and risk assessments.
- Together with the Property Management team, organise fire training and first aid requirements, to ensure staff are fully conversant with procedures and that health and safety and environmental issues are managed correctly.
- Security and Access control, creating access badges, defining access areas and implementing the Company’s Physical security policies and procedures.
- Creating and delivering timely and accurate financial and operational performance reports to the directors of the company that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least three years of experience in supervisory positions in Engineering or related positions.
- Familiarity with building maintenance, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire/Security
- Experience developing and managing budgets, agreement management, and purchasing while overseeing real estate projects will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fluid and high growth environment.
- A strong customer focus with a commitment to client satisfaction
- Skilled in developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the team and customers
- Thinks critically and creatively about how to regularly improve process and operations.
- Strong organization abilities, with familiarity of basic business administration concepts.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both written and oral; knowledge of additional languages is a plus.