If you are a journalist requesting more info on our properties or statement, please fill out the form below, and we will contact you:
Media Request Form
To ensure clear and factual communication with the public and the media, Imperio Group of Companies applies the following media policy and general terms and conditions (as provided below). This policy applies to press releases, contributed articles, interviews, presentations at conferences and/or any official communications with the media or in a public forum by Imperio Group of Companies, its employees, representatives and directors.
Capitalized terms in the media policy shall have the meaning given to them in the media policy terms and conditions below.
Principles of Press Policy
Imperio Group of Companies’ media policy is based on the following principles:
- To share and communicate accurate, up to date and relevant in sights of the real estate property market in Cyprus always with Imperio Groups best interest in mind;
- To establish a spirit of cooperation in supplying information to which the media have a just and reasonable claim.
Media Communication Initiated by Imperio Group
Imperio Group of Companies issues press releases, articles and/or interviews, online and offline in paper form, to promote local and international real estate news, major accomplishments, project updates and activities of the Imperio Group of Companies on its own media outlets (“Imperio Group Media Communication”). An Imperio Group Media Communication is prepared at the absolute discretion and expense of the Imperio Group, or where appropriate with the assistance of third parties. Any Imperio Group Media Communication, in whatever form, is covered by appropriate intellectual property rights as afforded in accordance with the Rights to Intellectual Property and Related Rights law of 1976 (59/1976).
Third party media and news outlets wishing to use, repeat and/or reference any of the Imperio Group initiated media communication for commercial purposes are urged to seek approval before utilizing any part thereof. Request to use, repeat and utilize any proprietary media communication initiated by the Imperio Group should be communicated by email by visiting the following website and contacting us https://www.imperioproperties.com/contact/ .
Media Communication Initiated by Cyprus Mass Media Stations and Cyprus Mass Media Publishers
Imperio Group of Companies, its employees, representatives and/or directors welcome the opportunity to comment and contribute to editorials, articles and publications initiated by Cyprus Mass Media Publishers and Cyprus Mass Media Stations.
Imperio Group of Companies will respond to a request for an interview by Cyprus Mass Media Publishers and Cyprus Mass Media Stations only if:
- Signed and accepted Media Policy Terms and Conditions is provided to Imperio Group of Companies.
- The Cyprus Mass Media Publisher abides by, and confirms to Imperio Group of Companies that, the Cyprus Mass Media Code of Conduct is adhered to and applicable to the Cyprus Mass Media Publisher and its publications; and/or
- The Cyprus Mass Media Station holds a valid license during the time of the interview; and
- The interview will be recorded on video or other sound recording devise by a representative of the Imperio Group of Companies; and
- The participating Journalist will, in advance, provide to Imperio Group of Companies:
- Valid ID;
- Business card showing the name, and role within the Cyprus Mass Media Publisher of Cyprus Mass Media Station; and
- Consent to be recorded while the interview is taking place.
Any request as above should be communicated by email by visiting the following website and contacting us https://www.imperioproperties.com/contact/
Media Communication Initiated by Non-Cypriot Media
Imperio Group of Companies welcome the opportunity to comment and contribute to editorials, books, magazines articles and publications initiated by Non-Cypriot Media.
Imperio Group of Companies will respond to a request for an interview or to comment to Non-Cypriot Mass Media only if:
- The Non-Cypriot Mass Media provides a description of the scope and intended use of responses received; and
- The Non-Cypriot Mass Media, in advance, provides to Imperio Group of Companies:
- Signed and accepted Media Policy Terms and Conditions.
- Valid national identity, passport or similar document to allow clear and precise identification of the Non-Cypriot Mass Media and it’s representative communicating with Imperio Group of Companies;
- Business card showing the name, and role within the Non-Cypriot Mass Media; and
- consent to be recorded while the interview is taking place is provided to Imperio Group of Companies;
Any request as above should be communicated by email or by visiting the following website and contacting us https://www.imperioproperties.com/contact/
MEDIA POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Imperio Group of Companies shall offer to the Media, Imperio Real Estate Insight based on the following terms:
1. Definitions and Interpretation of this Policy
In this media policy terms and conditions, matters referred to in the singular shall include the plural and vise versa.
The following capitalized terms shall have the meaning given to them below:
Cyprus Mass Media Code of Conduct means the media code of conduct issued by the Committee of Journalism Ethics as amended from time to time and made available on the domain www.cmcc.org.cy and subdomain or subdirectory.
Cyprus Mass Media Publishers means mass media publisher (written and digital, including online, governmental, semi-governmental or private and other) registered with the Cyprus Association of Newspaper and Magazine Publishers.
Cyprus Mass Media Stations means a mass media organization, licensed in accordance with the Radio and Television Organization Law, to provide audiovisual the services in the Republic of Cyprus.
Good Faith means:
- the spirit of trust, fairness and mutual cooperation between the Media and the Imperio Group of Companies.
- that the Media will not and does not intend to infringe the rights of the Imperio Group of Companies.
- that the media will not, and does not intend to publish, release or make known to the general public anywhere in the world any prejudice and/or detrimental information, misinformation, conspiracy, fake news and/or associating facts without confirmation of the same.
Imperio Group of Companies means Y.A.M IMPERIO ENTERPRISES LTD a company incorporated and validly existing in the Republic of Cyprus with registration no. HE141929 and having its registered office at 131 Gladstonos street, 3032 Limassol, Cyprus and any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies (as defined in accordance to Section 148 of the Companies law), its representatives, employees and directors.
Imperio Group Media Communication means a press release, publication, article and interview, online and offline in paper form, promoting local and international real estate news, major accomplishments, project updates and activities of the Imperio Group of Companies on the Imperio Media Outlets.
Imperio Media Outlets means the media outlets found on the following domains, subdomains, subdirectories and/or which are materially controlled by the Imperio Group Companies:
Imperio Real Estate Insight means any Cypriot or global real estate and/or real estate related insight, interview, comment, contribution in editorials, books, magazine article and publications which is the proprietary knowledge and view of any Imperio Group of Companies.
Journalist means an individual who primarily practices the profession of, or provides the service of, preparing and/or editing and/or correcting material for publishing in television stations, radio stations, newspapers or magazines (online or offline).
Media means Cyprus Mass Media Publishers, Cyprus Mass Media Stations and Non-Cypriot Mass Media.
Non-Cypriot Mass Media means mass media stations, mass media publishers, websites, educational institutions and any other interested party which is not a Cyprus Mass Media Station or a Cyprus Mass Media Publisher.
These terms and conditions shall govern any Imperio Real Estate Insight utilized by Media for the purpose of commercialization. Commercialization is intended to be interpreted in its widest sense and includes publications in online and offline magazines, periodicals, books, websites, online and offline newspapers, articles, videos and related matters.
3. Media Warranties
In consideration of utilizing and commercializing any Imperio Real Estate Insight, Media agree and warrant to Imperio Group of Companies that:
- The Media has requested Imperio Group of Companies provide an Imperio Real Estate Insight in Good Faith.
- The Media is of the opinion that the Imperio Group of Companies, its representatives, employees and directors, are one of leading real estate developers in Cyprus
- Due to Imperio Group of Companies being one of the leading real estate developers in Cyprus it can share valuable insights as to real estate matters locally and internationally.
- The reason that the Media has initiated a Media Communication with Imperio Group of Companies is to appropriate and commercialize, in Good Faith, Imperio Real Estate Insights.
- The commercialization of an Imperio Real Estate Insight will not be to the detriment of Imperio Group of Companies in whatever way or form.
- The commercialization of an Imperio Real Estate Insight will not prejudice Imperio Group of Companies in whatever way or form.
4. Breach of Media Warranties
If it appears, at any time, that the Imperio Real Estate Insight has been used (a) in any way other than that intended; or (b) the Media has commercialized on the Imperio Real Estate Insight to the detriment of and prejudice to the reputational and financial interest of the Imperio Group of Companies; or (c) the Imperio Real Estate Insight is used in any way other than in Good Faith; then Imperio Group of Companies will:
- Notify the affected Media of the Breach.
- Within 24 hours the Media will issue a corrective publication notifying the world of the breach.
If the Media does not correct the identified breach within 24 hours, then Imperio Group of Companies, in addition to any civil wrongs arising, will be entitled to:
- liquidated damages of €5.000 payable immediately per breach; and
- Direct and consequential damages for any financial, reputational and/or other loss suffered due to the breach of any one of the media warranties.
Any breach of warranties will be notified to the Media as per the details provided in the Media initiated request.
Media is notified that “Imperio” and the various other logos are protected by appropriate trademark legislation and any unauthorized use will be prosecuted in a court of law.
If any provision of this agreement (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed not to form part of this agreement, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.