THE MOST SUSTAINABLE OFFICE BUILDING IN CYPRUS
- Cyprus’ most sustainable office building
- Total area: c.1,660m2 of which c.832m2 are office spaces
- Luxury entrance/lobby with manned reception
- Prime location in Limassol
- Fully serviced offices with all the required furniture, fixture and fittings
- Fully licensed and tenanted since 2022
PRICE € 8,000,000
Subject to contract and VAT
Attractive annual rental yield of 6%
Register your interest here:
The design philosophy of the building focuses on sustainability, energy efficiency and healthfulness by increasing the efficiency of resource use and reducing building impacts on human health and the environment during the building’s lifecycle. The comprehensive process of design and construction employs techniques which minimise adverse environmental impacts and reduce the energy consumption of the building, while contributing to the health and productivity of its occupants.
The sustainable design and the use of PV panels in the shell of the building contribute to very low maintenance and overhead costs.
- High quality office accommodation over four floors.
- The building occupies a prominent corner position in the busiest commercial avenues and benefits with easy access to highway.
- The office benefits from reduced electricity consumption due its environmentally friendly design philosophy which includes PV panels at the façade with estimated annual energy savings.
- The ground floor includes a spacious double height reception area and a guest waiting zone, with manned reception.
- The users have access to a modern café with roof-garden for hosting private gatherings and events.
- Covered parking areas at the basement level. Additional uncovered parking space off-site at additional cost per month.
- Developed by Imperio, one of the most reputable developers in the market, the business tower combines superior architectural design and state of the art technology.
- 24hr CCTV System and access control
- The office is being managed by LionGlobal, a boutique-styled consulting firm and proud member of Imperio Group with more than two decades of property management experience and around 150 units under management.
- Additional facility Management Services such as office cleaning, maintenance and other may be provided to tenants upon request.
Mesa Yeitonia is a popular municipality in Limassol. Imperio House is situated in one of the most prominent commercial business avenues of Limassol, of the highest demand, Spyrou Kyprianou Avenue. The area is also favourable amongst many of the most reputable companies in the financial, insurance and technology industries.
Limassol enjoys excellent road communications with the access to the highway in a matter of minutes. Limassol city centre is located in matter of minutes from the development. Both Larnaca and Paphos International Airports are located approximately 40 minutes away by car.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Category A